Thursday, April 05, 2007

There is nothing left to throw

Any R.E.M. fans out there? Today, I'm thinking that Michael Stipe must have written "Find the River" for all of us struggling entrepreneurs.

Me, my thoughts are flowers strewn, ocean storm, bayberry moon.
I have got to leave to find my way
Watch the road and memorize this life that pass before my eyes,
nothing is going my way


It's not easy to chase your dreams. They're always further away then you hoped. The road is tougher and the climb is steeper. I don't begrudge the road that chose me but I wonder sometimes if I have the strength to walk it.

There is nothing left to throw
of ginger, lemon, indigo,
Coriander stem and rose of hay.

Strength and courage overrides
these privileged and weary eyes of
River poet search naivete.

Pick up here and chase the ride,
the river empties to the tide.
All of this is coming your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home